PB Management Event 2010
Please note that this website holds all of the information for the 2010 event.The 2011 event is currently in production - as soon as dates, venues, speakers and topics are confirmed, they will be posted here. In the meantime, please add this site to your favourites and browse the links to view the programme, speakers and sponsors of the 2010 event.
"In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognise the opportunity."
John F. Kennedy
FREE TO ATTEND FOR FSA REGISTERED BROKERS
Insurance broking is evolving rapidly, creating a constant stream of new challenges for broker managers. The need for a central forum in which to debate these challenges has never been stronger. As a result, PB recognises the importance of bringing brokers together from all over the UK in one place, and so 2009 saw the launch of a full day PB Management Event tailor made for this purpose.
This fresh new approach enables expansion on the range of critical management issues covered in the magazine, within a full day of seminars, presentations and panel debates. We discussed management issues at the heart of brokers’ businesses such as succession planning, marketing strategies and IT competencies; the closing drinks reception offered the perfect opportunity to continue discussion, meet the speakers, and network with peers in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
Why you should attend in 2010
- Hear from a spectrum of expert speakers, and take the opportunity to put them on the spot with your questions
- Improve the way you manage your business with insights from the broking sector and beyond
- Network extensively with over 150 other key players in the broking community
- Have your say and find out what your peers think, in the panel debate and interactive voting session
- Browse an exhibition showcasing the most innovative insurers and service providers operating in your sector
- Discuss the day’s events and enjoy a more informal networking opportunity at our post-event drinks reception